jueves, 16 de octubre de 2008

Unpredictable.


This is Love.



I'm confused,
Still don't know what to do,
I thought you were all I wanted,
I thought you were the one,
now I see you're not even close to that,
now I see I actually loved another man,
now I see I don't wanna hurt you,
but baby this love ain't real.

I've wished for this a million times,
I just wanna be free for once,
I need some time alone,
I need to think about what I did wrong,
so baby stay away,
really this time I'll do things without mistakes.

Let me re-start all over,
let me pretend I never met love,
let me smile like I did before,
let me be happy for love.

And all I need is you,
and you need me too,
all I want is him,
don't get hurt...I never said I love you,
I never meant I did.

(L)Love Hurts(L)




~I'm Just Not Made For This World,
~I'm an unfitting part of a puzzle,
~I Keep Falling Because I'm a Leftovers.




1 comentario:

goyto dijo...

Siempre el amor es así de impredecible, porque nuestro corazón es inestable y no en todo momento siente lo mismo. Sólo hay que buscar un corazón que sea para dos, complicada la cosa, jajajaja. Yo de momento te presto el mío, que es de hojalata, como amigo. Piensa en el plan que te comenté,jajajaja.^^