viernes, 9 de enero de 2009

Oh, darling you're late.

Nothing makes sense to me right now, I'm surrounded by a sea of people who I thought I knew, but the seem like complete strangers. When I get to know them better I feel more solitary than I was when they were complete strangers. I've stoped thinking about the future, I think it's about time to stop planing it, couse I learned it all goes wrong that way. And well now I'll live the present, with no matter what I do, what's best for me and the rest of the non strangers, it's the best to do. I really hate being lonley, and that is something I've been for a long time, and it makes me sick and upset. Well I'm not saying I'm lonley because I don't have a partner or friends, but I feel like I'm alone in this bloddy world sometimes. So...A new year has beggan, quite days ago, but I'm ready to make some serious changes, I'll change the aspects of my life I don't like and this time I'll be more foward.

~I know you by heart. It's your turn to beggin to dig my map.

3 comentarios:

Menosdecisiones dijo...

You can be surrounded by a crowd and still feel lonely, I know how you feel.


Always be here, incase you sometimes forget. (LL)

Lou dijo...

Life is that way sometimes it seems, don't let it get to you there is just to much to enjoy in this small world.

goyto dijo...

te respondí a tu comentario en mi blog.
^^